Monday, March 19, 2007

26 Weeks, 2 Days - 14 To Go!

This baby is so active. Seems like I am always getting kicked or head butted. The other night I woke up because the baby was moving and I put my hand on my stomach. I would feel something hard. I figured it was either a head or a butt.
The ladies on ivillage.com that know they are having girls say that they are more active than when they were pg with their sons. Hmmm... another clue at the sex of this baby? I'm not sure, but it won't be long until we find out!!
The other day I was thinking about Grandma Tines and how much she wanted girls in her family. It would be nice to name this baby after her if it is a girl. I think the family would like that. Not to mention she's a pretty great lady to be named after!
I guess I must be nesting because I have a list sitting beside me of things I need to do! WOW. I'm running out of time and there is a lot to do.
Mike said last night he's ready for the baby. I have to agree, I can't wait for this baby to get here. Time is going to fly... I hope.

No comments: