Tuesday, March 27, 2007

27 Weeks - 13 To Go!

I had my monthly doc. appointment last Tuesday. Everything was good. I gained a few pounds from the last time I was there, but I guess that's to be expected. The baby's heart rate started out at 160 bpm, then it moved away and when the doc. found it again it was 130 bpm. So we really have no clue about the gender of this baby. (The wives tale is that above 140 is a girl and below is a boy.) I don't remember Landon's heart rate. Oh well, I'll just have to wait.

We have been talking about names again... it's so hard to pick a name. You want something that will work for them even when they are 80 years old. I got a new name book, so I'll have to flip through that later.

Not much to report. Just waiting for our miracle. I'm so excited. I wish it was June!

No comments: