Wednesday, May 16, 2007

34 Weeks 4 Days... Only 38 Days To Go

I've been pretty good about not complaining, but now that it's getting to the end, I'm not feeling quite as great as I was. Acid reflux is BAD! The other night I couldn't even lay down in bed without feeling like my throat was on fire. Oh it's terrible. My feet were really swollen Sunday night, so much that they hurt. And this morning, I really thought I was going to get sick. I think I'm having morning sickness again. Once I ate, I felt better, but boy, it wasn't good before that. I am really ready for this baby to come. I hate feeling crappy and being moody.

My goal today is to take a walk, something I haven't done for a while. I'm hoping that will make me feel a little better. Plus, I've gained a few pounds, and I don't want to go crazy these last few days since I've done so good so far.

And I'm going to try to get to bed earlier tonight. I'm tired already.

No comments: