Thursday, May 24, 2007

36 Week Doctor Appointment - TODAY!!

I can hardly believe I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Oh it's so nice to be on the downhill slide.

Today I go to the doc. He's going to check me for Group B Strep. Read about it here. I was positive with Landon, so I'm guessing I will be positive with this baby too. It's kinda a big deal, but I just take antibiotics during delivery and everything should be fine!

Mike and I are both hoping that he wants to give me an ultrasound, just to check the baby. It would be nice to see how big it is and if it's facing the right way. But that also gives us a chance to find out what it is... which Mike doesn't want, and neither do I, really. I made it this long, what's 4 weeks? Nothing!

I'll check back after the appointment with an update.

No comments: