Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No News!

Nothing exciting yet. Just sitting and waiting. I've been pretty tired, so I haven't really done a whole lot this week. My bag is packed and the car seat is ready to go. I washed the bouncer covers. So we are getting there.

I ordered a few things from Target. Hopefully, they make it in time for the baby. I can't believe we are down to single digit days. It's amazing how fast it has gone. Even this week has gone pretty fast. I mean it's already Thursday (well pretty much).

I have been feeling pretty crappy the last few days. I had a headache for about 24 hours. I'm not sure why, but at least it's gone now. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. Nothing is really "happening" right now. I can feel the baby moving down, so I just have to wait. It will get there. I would love to wait til the baby is ready and it wants to come. I guess we will see.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: