Friday, June 15, 2007

Things to do instead of sitting around thinking about how this baby will never come out...

  1. Eat
  2. Watch TV
  3. Read
  4. Sleep
  5. Walk
  6. Be Online
  7. Eat
  8. Paint
  9. Talk on the phone
  10. Buy baby stuff online
  11. Download music
  12. Eat
  13. Chat on iVillage
  14. Find a solution to the immigration problem
  15. Write my speech for Jenny's wedding
  16. Work on the video for Jenny's wedding
  17. Eat (can't believe I didn't put that one yet)
  18. Finish the village website
  19. Figure out how I can get Mike to carry the next baby
  20. Decide what alcoholic beverage I'm going to drink first, when this baby is born
  21. Come up with plots for Days that are stupider than the ones they are already doing.
  22. Be happy that I've had an easy pregnancy, and that I'm able to get pregnant at all.

No comments: